Welcome to Foxbright CMSv4
- Spotlight Display Options - added new options to give you more control on how spotlights are displayed.
- News Article Date - added new options so you can hide the date when displaying News Articles.
- Sharing News Articles - added ability to allow or not allow Sharing Articles by the news section or the news content block.
- Expire a Content Block - a new feature available for Content Publishers to set an expire date/time on an individual content block on a page. Permissions can be give to Content Editors to have access to this feature.
- Photo Boards - a new block type similar to the Photo Gallery Thumbnail presentation, but with more display options.
ADA / Section 504 / Section 508 Compliance
Foxbright has continued to improve the compliance with the WCAG 2.0 Level AA guidelines. Recent changes correct "errors" reported by ADA Compliance report tools include:
- Added a "caption" to the mini-calendar display for screen readers.
- Added proper headings to content "tabs".
- Modified Staff Listing display to fix "spelling errors".
- Fixed issues with photo gallery and news pagination.
Reminder to use these ADA Compliance Enhancements
Photo Gallery - remember to enable the controls to allow site visitors to play/pause and prev/next the rotating photo galleries.
Content Editing - The option to underline text has been removed. If you have underlined text, please remove the underline by using the "Remove Format" editor option.
Content Headings - The format drop list has been standardized to Heading 1 - Heading 6 so that it is obvious what headings to use to properly outline your content. Remember not to skip Heading Levels!
News & Calendars -Heading styles have been removed from the Rich Text (HTML) editor to help you stay compliant.
ADA Compliance Training and Help Documentation
Foxbright offers training and self help for keeping your website content compliant. For more information please visit
Search the Help Desk
Click the "Search" button in the lower left corner of the Foxbright Admin Panel and find articles to help you with your question.
Email or Phone
If you need assistance, or have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-988-2400 ext 1.