Foxbright offers an iOS, Android, ChromeOS App; customized with your school branding that will seamlessly integrate with your website. The district and buildings will customize the app to meet their communication needs. With the app, parents will have district and building information at their fingertips no matter where they are.
Your App is Available In
- App Store
- Google Play
- Chrome Store
- Web app for Windows (for those without a mobile/smart device)
Branded App Standard Features
Push, SMS or Email Notification
App users subscribe to receive notifications they want AND how they want to receive them.
Whether you use Google Calendars, Foxbright or other calendaring system, we've got you covered. App users can select what calendars they want to see based on buildings they have subscribe to see.
Centralized News Feed
Whether you are posting to Facebook, Twitter or your website news, app users will be notified and see the messages they want to see.
- Foxbright News Alerts automatically send push notifications in App
- Notifications posted in the app automatically show on your website
- News posted on your website automatically can be shared with Facebook, Twitter and the app.
Create as many groups (e.g. parent, club, athletics, staff, etc.) as you need so you can communicate quickly and easily with those groups.
- Administrative staff can initiate notifications to their assigned groups
- Teachers can initiate Class-level notifications
Students and Parents can easily find staff information and teacher pages from within the app. The app will auto-sync to your Foxbright staff. App users can easily email staff and find teacher pages.
Student Assignments planner with reminders
Students can use the app to manage their work assignments, set reminders and much more.
Other App Features Available
Your app is built to work in the classroom to promote direct communication between teachers and students increasing student success.
- Unlimited texting for Classrooms
- A separate app customized for each school (building)
- Block Rotation & Class Schedule features
- Hall Pass (not yet avail on ChromeOS)
- 2-way messaging
- Digital Signage integration
- SIS integration (e.g. import class list for direct teacher to student and parent communication)
- Automated phone calls
App Training & Support
Your staff will have the support and training they need to be successful:
- Single Sign-On with district Google accounts
- Online video training & quick start guide
- One annual admin staff training session
(via web conference)
- Unlimited phone/email support