A Proven Structure
We eliminate the guess work saving
you time and money.
Our Website Project Process.
Foxbright is committed to ensuring your school’s success. Using our proven process, we are focused on cutting-edge marketing strategies and technologies as we build your ADA-compliant website and mobile app solutions. Here is a snapshot of our website project process:
We start off with a kickoff meeting where we discuss your preferences and get a better idea of your school’s needs. During this meeting we discuss:
- Look and feel
- Home page communication
- Navigation needs
- Building landing pages
In phase 2, we review website options and design, and further adjust, bringing us closer to finalizing. After your website design is approved, Foxbright will integrate your design and create a staging website. Your project manager will work with you and your team to:
- Create your new site on our staging server
- Import and sync staff for creating accounts
- Conduct a customized training program via video conference
- Facilitate migrating content
- Provide best practices for content presentation, organization, and accessibility compliance
Integrate finalized website design into Foxbright CMS.
- Launch your new website on the approved date